Join the team
Who We Are
KORTX collaborates with agencies and brands to translate their data and media into ownable, actionable insights and refined experiences for actual people—brands, agency staff, and their consumers. KORTX has worked with clients across various industries to create personalized digital experiences for end-users with KORTX products, processes, and partner teams, resulting in real, repeatable data-based breakthroughs. KORTX is in the Inc. 5000, recognized as “A Great Place to Work”, featured on the Black LUMAscape, and NMSDC-certified. KORTX was founded in Detroit, is still in Detroit, and believes that Detroit has gifted it a fundamentally different approach to optimization: experiences refined for people.
Here at KORTX, we pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. Are you interested in joining our team but don’t see an opening posted that currently matches your interests and experience? Apply here to join our Talent Pool so that we can reach out when a potential fit comes up!
What We're Looking For
Common Roles @ KORTX
- Account Executive: Our Account Executives maximize digital advertising potential through the development of quality business relationships and the ability to understand customer needs/requirements with regard to our suite of digital media advertising opportunities. We are always looking for sellers across the US. If you’re interested in joining our Sales team, please be sure to specify what territory you are interested in.
- Account Manager – Account Managers at KORTX maximize client partnerships through the maintenance of quality business relationships and the ability to understand customer needs/requirements with regard to our suite of digital media advertising solutions. The Account Manager serves a crucial role at KORTX as the primary link between our internal teams and outside clients.
- Account Strategist – Account Strategists use multiple tools to develop campaign proposals that are customized for the client/brand and designed to exceed KPI goals using a combination of audience, inventory and creative tactics. These roles require advanced experience with all aspects of digital media and an emphasis on Display, Video, Native, Audio and Advanced TV
- Ad Operations – Ad Ops associates are responsible for strategizing and executing digital advertising budgets for clients. Our team members are able to interpret and support initiatives that contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Full Stack Engineer – Our Engineering team helps KORTX deliver on the vision of becoming the marketing operating system for modern advertisers. We are looking for team members who are comfortable moving fast and taking calculated risks with industry leading technologies.
Still don’t see a role that fits you in the descriptions above? Apply and let us know what it is you’re looking for!
What You'll Be Responsible For
A few of the KORTX Benefits We’re Proud to Offer !
- Competitive annual salary (we feel strongly about paying our people well)
- KORTX annual performance bonus
- Health, dental, and vision coverage on day one for you and your family with zero payroll contribution
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Option each day to work in the office or fully from home. You choose where you work best
- Monthly Recharge Day
- Paid maternity and paternity leave program
- Birthday gift card and employee tenure recognition
- A MacBook, or whatever equipment you need to do your work
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
*No outside recruiters please
KORTX does not sponsor H-1B visas at this time
Not sure exactly what we’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!
Contact UsEmail Us
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with KORTX, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Here’s what we've been up to recently.