Join the team
The VP Sales is responsible for developing KORTX’s sales organization and scaling revenue. KORTX specializes in Digital Advertising, Data Strategy and Data-Inspired Creative for some of the world’s top marketing agencies and brands. We are looking for a leader that can successfully build and grow a team of sales hunters, as well as leverage previous industry relationships with mid-market agencies and brands to help grow KORTX’s brand recognition throughout North America. This role will be a true player-coach, accountable as both a strategic leader and a quota carrying member of the sales organization. The VP Sales will partner closely with Strategy, Customer Experience, Managing Partner Team and other leaders across the organization.
This role reports directly to Managing Partner, Sales.
What We're Looking For
- Proven experience building relationships with mid-market agencies and brands
- 10+ years selling digital marketing solutions
- Experience in leading and developing high-performing Sales teams
- Extensive network of agency and brand contacts to immediately engage with upon hire
- Track record of consistently delivering revenue targets
- Track record in delivering new business winning proposals through agency engagement
- Experience in presenting programmatic solutions to middle and senior agency personnel
- Broad understanding of Ad Tech, Agencies and how KORTX products/services address needs
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Develop a sales strategy that incentivizes Sales team to grow current partnerships while also seeking new logos
- Champion standardized sales pitch and value proposition based on the KORTX way and lead implementation and coaching with current sales process
- Lead and grow the KORTX Sales team through recruitment, coaching, goal setting and mentorship
- Leverage your extensive network in Digital Advertising to make introductions to new logos and markets
- Demonstrate success at cultivating strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and creating partnerships at all levels within the organization to achieve results
- Work with Talent Development to create career paths for all levels of the Sales team
- Represent KORTX leadership with potential new clients and guiding Sellers through challenging opportunities
- Manage and maintain pipeline and accurate forecasting across the entirety of the sales process
- Proactively identify opportunities to increase revenue, drive account growth and expand current partnerships
- Monitor KPIs and standard metrics for Sales team
- Collaborate with Marketing, Ad Ops, Account Management, Executive Leadership, Strategy and more to deliver top of the line service to agencies and brands
- Produce precise, technical and engaging presentations that provide a clear explanation of KORTX solutions
A few of the KORTX Benefits We’re Proud to Offer !
- Competitive annual salary (we feel strongly about paying our people well)
- Health, dental, and vision coverage on day one for you and your family with zero payroll contribution
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Option each day to work in the office or fully from home. You choose where you work best
- Monthly Recharge Day
- Paid maternity and paternity leave program
- Birthday gift card and employee tenure recognition
- A MacBook, or whatever equipment you need to do your work
Not sure exactly what we’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!
Contact UsEmail Us
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with KORTX, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Here’s what we've been up to recently.