Join the team
The VP Client Services (CS) is responsible for developing a deep understanding of KORTX’s clients and their needs, as well as generating opportunities that drive client retention and account growth. KORTX specializes in Digital Advertising, Data Strategy and Data-Inspired Creative for some of the world’s top marketing agencies and brands. We are looking for a leader that can successfully strengthen relationships and expand partnerships with agencies and brands we work with. The VP Client Services will provide a path for growth with current business partners through internal team leadership and process development. The VP Client Services will partner closely with VP Strategy, VP Sales, Managing Partner Team and other leaders across the organization to create an extraordinary experience for our clients, as well as lead both our Account Management and Program Management teams. Initially, this role will work directly with our brand direct partnerships and will help build out the Program Management function at KORTX.
This role reports directly to Managing Partner, Sales.
What We're Looking For
- 10+ years helping companies improve customer experience, removing friction from the buying process, and creating advocates in the customer base
- Extensive experience in people management with a passion for employee growth and development. A natural leader and motivator of people with a collaborative team approach
- Ability to quickly establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility internally and externally
- History of growing accounts and proactively identifying revenue opportunities within existing accounts; Sales minded individual that can proactively identify opportunities to grow business and relationships
- Ability to Identify business and organizational improvement opportunities and develop strategies to capture those opportunities
- Experienced in business planning processes to drive accelerated growth, expand team org structures and enhance innovation
- Track record of using data and insights to inform and improve customer experience.
- Empathetic towards customers and passionate about data-driven customer insights
- Relevant experience in managed service media and digital advertising a plus
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Lead a team that builds, operates, and evolves world-class client experiences that attract, engage, and retain customers across KORTX book of business
- Build out Program Management function within KORTX for brand direct opportunities
- Oversee Account Management team and develop a sales-minded, proactive strategy that achieves growth and retention goals for current clients
- Understand clients and their needs; serve as Voice of Customer
- Translate data from multiple sources into critical insights and create recommendations on upcoming opportunities and other significant business decisions
- Proactively gather client insights through developing and executing a feedback process that regularly meets with customers and prospects for actionable information about what they need, want, and expect
- Lead cross-functional teams through monitoring, reporting, and influencing improvement of customer satisfaction and loyalty metrics
- Establish goals and metrics for gauging customer success, including operationalizing NPS, and identifying key experience indicators based on desired outcomes
- Define, document, and own the end-to-end experience for prospects and customers throughout the sales and post-sales journey
- Keep informed on key industry trends, research, best practices, KPIs, and benchmarks
A few of the KORTX Benefits We’re Proud to Offer !
- Competitive annual salary (we feel strongly about paying our people well)
- Health, dental, and vision coverage on day one for you and your family with zero payroll contribution
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Option each day to work in the office or fully from home. You choose where you work best
- Monthly Recharge Day
- Paid maternity and paternity leave program
- Birthday gift card and employee tenure recognition
- A MacBook, or whatever equipment you need to do your work
Not sure exactly what we’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!
Contact UsEmail Us
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with KORTX, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Here’s what we've been up to recently.