Join the team
KORTX is a full-service marketing firm specializing in Digital Advertising, Creative and Data Strategy. Founded in 2014, we are proud of our Detroit roots where grit and hustle are at the heart of everything we do. We have a strong team of self-starters who are willing to teach and mentor fellow KORTX’ers beginning on day one. With over 40 employees, our newly renovated office is located just outside Detroit in Berkley, MI. We are proud to offer a remote-friendly culture where Google Meet and Slack do a lot of the heavy lifting.
Talent Acquisition Manager
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to independently manage all recruiting efforts for the KORTX team. In this role, you will be responsible for finding exceptional candidates that possess an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for all things Adtech with roles spanning from Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Strategy, Ad Operations, Product and Engineering. This role requires an individual who is organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, nimble environment. As a Talent Acquisition Manager you will independently manage the full recruitment cycle, while providing internal support to hiring managers, providing recruiting strategy and insight. We are looking for candidates that will excel in providing candidates with an engaging experience while serving as the face and ambassador to the KORTX employer brand. This role reports to the Director of Human Resources.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferred experience with in house talent acquisition and process development
- Experience recruiting in Adtech, Marketing and/or Digital Media is a plus
- Proven experience building and maintaining relationships at all levels within an organization
- Experienced in negotiating and closing candidates
- Demonstrated ability to creatively recommend sourcing strategies utilizing job boards, associations, employee referral programs, social media and internet searches
- Strong knowledge of existing and emerging technologies (ATS, AI, Targeted Ads, Search Strings)
- Proficiency with Google Suite, LinkedIn Recruiter and Keynote.
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to meet key recruiting performance metrics utilizing time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Ability to delegate work and manage talent acquisition tasks as the team continues to grow
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Collaborate with HR team and hiring managers to develop a staffing plan for recruitment strategy, both in terms of short term and long-term needs, that ensures planning for hiring forecasts and priorities
- Deliver on hiring goals while serving as a subject matter expert on all things KORTX recruiting
- Spend time in all areas of the business to truly understand the role each department plays at KORTX and develop a strong understanding of broader business needs
- Provide hiring managers with interview and hiring best practices while making sure all hiring managers adhere to the established hiring processes
- Lead in sourcing of passive qualified candidates for open and future roles to fill an ongoing pipeline of candidates a.k.a you’ve used LinkedIn Recruiter before and are comfortable cold-messaging potential candidates on the fly
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience by providing timely communication and making sure KORTX is a perfect fit for both sides
- Design and implement active and passing source strategies to ensure a diverse candidates
- Establish KPIs and leverage data to track and analyze diversity recruitment efforts and progress
- Build a talent pipeline so KORTX has candidates in mind at all times to pull from for immediate consideration
- Assess all candidates based upon skill, cultural, and motivational fi to ensure they embrace the hustle and grit that embodies KORTX
- Streamline and oversee candidate interview process with managers to ensure candidates are having a positive interview process that communicates the KORTX employer brand
- Ensure all candidates are screened in the areas of compensation and benefits ensuring high probability of interview to hire ratio
- Manage all offers of employment and negotiations in collaboration with HR team and hiring managers
- Continuously research industry and employment trends in Adtech and Digital Marketing
- Development and reporting of all hiring metrics
- Implement and lead programs including internship programs, campus recruiting, and other recruiting pipelines.
A few of the KORTX Benefits We’re Proud to Offer !
- Competitive annual salary (we feel strongly about paying our people well)
- KORTX annual performance bonus
- Health, dental, and vision coverage on day one for you and your family with zero payroll contribution
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Option each day to work in the office or fully from home. You choose where you work best
- Monthly Recharge Day
- Paid maternity and paternity leave program
- Birthday gift card and employee tenure recognition
- A MacBook, or whatever equipment you need to do your work
Not sure exactly what we’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!
Contact UsEmail Us
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with KORTX, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know