Join the team
Senior Account Executive
USA-Multiple Territories Open · Full-time · Fully Remote
KORTX is looking for digitally savvy, highly motivated sales professionals to join our digital media sales team. Senior Account Executives maximize advertising sales potential through the development of quality business relationships and the ability to understand customer needs/requirements with regard to our suite of digital media advertising opportunities.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ Years of Digital Media Experience (Brand, Agency, Publisher or Platform)
- Knowledge Of and/or Working Experience with Demand Side Platforms, Data Management Platforms, Customer Data Platforms, Ad Servers, Mobile/Social/Native/Video Advertising Platforms, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Proven Experience managing a book of business, sales pipeline, proposal development, and/or clients
- Exceptional Written, Verbal, Phone & Presentation Skills
- Excellent relationship and rapport building skills
- Strong Computer Skills, G Suite
- Proven Ability to Exceed Monthly, Quarterly or Annual Goals
- Sales Exec would reside in or near assigned territory
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Daily Prospecting with both Agency and Client Direct prospective clients via phone, email and in person
- Engaging key Decision Makers while demonstrating how KORTX’s suite of digital media offerings create business solutions by conducting compelling presentations both in person and virtually
- Build robust relationships with key customers and agency stakeholders
- Responding to campaign RFPs with strategic and consultative solutions for our clients
- Achieving and exceeding established revenue goals for your role by building new accounts while working to consistently grow revenue opportunities in existing accounts
- Travel as needed to engage with potential and existing Clients
A few of the KORTX Benefits We’re Proud to Offer !
- Competitive annual salary (we feel strongly about paying our people well)
- KORTX annual performance bonus
- Health, dental, and vision coverage on day one for you and your family with zero payroll contribution
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Option each day to work in the office or fully from home. You choose where you work best
- Monthly Recharge Day
- Paid maternity and paternity leave program
- Birthday gift card and employee tenure recognition
- A MacBook, or whatever equipment you need to do your work
Not sure exactly what we’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!
Contact UsEmail Us
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with KORTX, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Here’s what we've been up to recently.