Join the team
Sr. Account Executive
North East, USA · Full-time · Fully Remote
KORTX is looking for digitally savvy, highly motivated sales professionals to join our digital media sales team. Senior Account Executives maximize advertising sales potential through the development of quality business relationships and the ability to understand customer needs/requirements with regard to our suite of digital media advertising opportunities.
This is a remote-based role and the territory would include the NE region.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ Years of Digital Media Sales Experience, programmatic preferred (Brand, Agency, Publisher or Platform)
- Fluent knowledge of Demand Side Platforms, CTV, Search & Social, DOOH, Rich Media and other digital media products
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field
- Proven Experience independently managing a book of business, sales pipeline, proposal development, and client relationships
- Exceptional Written, Verbal, Phone & Video Presentation Skills
- Excellent relationship and rapport building skills
- HIghly organized with attention to detail
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills
- High degree of self motivation and drive
- Proven Ability to Exceed Monthly, Quarterly or Annual Goals
- Sales Exec would reside in or near assigned territory
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Establishing strong, influential relationships with both Advertising Agency and Brand Direct decision makers throughout the established territory
- Engage key decision makers in the full sales cycle including prospecting, proposal presentation, IO negotiation, conversion and maintain strong client relationships
- Deliver confident, compelling presentations and strategic proposals that address client’s business goals & objectives
- Consistent pipeline generation through cold outreach and networking
- Achieving and exceeding established Revenue Goals for your territory by building New Accounts while working to consistently grow revenue opportunities in existing accounts.
- Manage and document entire sales pipeline through internal tools and Hubspot CRM
- Travel as needed throughout existing territory to engage with potential and existing clients (15-20%)
A few of the KORTX Benefits We’re Proud to Offer !
- Competitive annual salary (we feel strongly about paying our people well)
- Uncapped Commissions
- Health, dental, and vision coverage on day one for you and your family with zero payroll contribution
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Option each day to work in the office or fully from home. You choose where you work best
- Monthly Recharge Day
- Paid maternity and paternity leave program
- Birthday gift card and employee tenure recognition
- A MacBook, or whatever equipment you need to do your work
Not sure exactly what we’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!
Contact UsEmail Us
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with KORTX, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Get our stories delivered
From us to your inbox weekly.