Join the team
KORTX is a full-service marketing firm specializing in Digital Advertising, Creative and Data Strategy. Founded in 2014, we are proud of our Detroit roots where grit and hustle are at the heart of everything we do. We have a strong team of self-starters who are willing to teach and mentor fellow KORTX’ers beginning on day one. With over 40 employees, our newly renovated office is located just outside Detroit in Berkley, MI. We are proud to offer a remote-friendly culture where Google Meet and Slack do a lot of the heavy lifting.
KORTX is looking for a Product Manager to manage the suite of KORTX proprietary technology products.This role empowers us to propel development forward more efficiently and effectively while removing barriers as they arise. The Product Manager is responsible for planning product roadmap, organizing and allocating resources for the successful execution of our company’s technology goals. We subscribe to Agile methodologies, specifically Scrum, but we ultimately value strong communication skills & project management styles that encourage collaboration, communication, and continuous improvement over strict adherence to a specific framework. You’ll be pivotal in setting and achieving aggressive goals that enhance the KORTX customer experience through proprietary technology.
What We're Looking For
- 2-4 years collective experience in project and product management
- Ability to prioritize competing demands and contradictory opinions
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills with the ability to hold departments accountable for estimates and deliverables
- Highly familiar with project management applications, Jira preferred
- Skilled in articulating the big picture of the solution to both engineering and internal teams to understand cross functional interdependencies and impact
- Working experience in technology development, particularly in a startup environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills across various internal departments
- A customer centric personality that is reliable and willing to go the extra mile
- Imaginative and creative thinking skills with an ability to quickly diagnose situations and zoom out to see the big picture
- Highly organized and able to handle conflicting priorities in order to meet tight deadlines
- Collaborative, dependable and enthusiastic
- Able to make independent decisions and know when to ask for help
- Ability to continually stay abreast with the ever-changing digital landscape for ongoing product insights
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify & fill product gaps as well as generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Analyze current solutions and determine product roadmaps to achieve goals in collaboration with Key Stakeholders and Engineering teams.
- Work closely with business owners on product requirements and priorities
- Manage and facilitate Agile ceremonies
- Develop and maintain product documentation and release notes for our internal teams and external client users.
- Lead user acceptance testing activities to ensure requirements have been satisfied.
- Provide clear guidance to the engineering team on functionality and necessary features of KORTX proprietary products including: Define and write detailed stories & acceptance criteria based on product scope documents
- Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals by scheduling & leading meetings to identify product features, identify issues and fixes for projects.
- Maintain the backlog through priority planning, backlog grooming, and stakeholder review
- Collaborate with internal teams such as Account management, Sales and Ad Operations to triage, validate, and prioritize product defects, following through with engineering to resolution
- Assist in product research for product requirements/product scopes based on stakeholder input, customer feedback, market research, competitive information and user data.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on go-to-market strategies, manage the development of training materials and coordinate user feedback loops.
Typical Projects you may be Working on:
- KORTX Hub – An ambitious project seeking to revolutionize how brands and agencies work with marketing partners. This project will serve as the foundation for the next phase of KORTX growth!
- KORTX Analytics – Help build a best-in-class marketing analytics solutions transforming raw data to actionable insights in days not months
- KORTX Audience Manager – Deliver relevant messaging to customers on the open web and within walled gardens by utilizing stream data analytics, rules-based segmentation and machine learning
A few of the KORTX Benefits We’re Proud to Offer !
- Competitive annual salary (we feel strongly about paying our people well)
- KORTX annual performance bonus
- Health, dental, and vision coverage on day one for you and your family with zero payroll contribution
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Option each day to work in the office or fully from home. You choose where you work best
- Monthly Recharge Day
- Paid maternity and paternity leave program
- Birthday gift card and employee tenure recognition
- A MacBook, or whatever equipment you need to do your work
Not sure exactly what we’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!
Contact UsEmail Us
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with KORTX, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know