Join the team
KORTX is looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Copywriter to join our internal Content Marketing team. The candidate will develop strategic and persuasive copy that builds on KORTX brand strategy, and help expand brand exposure by crafting high-quality creative communications to drive awareness, interest, and conversion. You will work alongside our Marketing team, as well as Sales, Account Management, Ad Operations and more to develop engaging content that KORTX can share across multiple channels to enhance brand visibility.
This role will report to the Director, Content Strategy.
What We're Looking For
- 2-4+ years of experience in Copywriting/Content
- Excellent research skills
- Experience with Adtech a huge plus
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Experience proofreading and editing copy for clarity, accuracy, and consistency of voice and tone
- Experience with a content management system
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Serve as the voice of KORTX both internally and externally through writing and editing copy across a variety of channels that may include blog posts, decks, email campaigns, landing pages, sales collateral, social media, and other marketing materials
- Responsible for both Copywriting and Content Management
- Lead creation of KORTX blog posts and case studies for KORTX website
- Strategically guide and create content and oversee content calendar to help drive the KORTX brand, product and service offerings forward
- Passion for the details: fact-checking, lingo-lookup, search terms and proof-reading
- Promote creativity by designing and brainstorming innovative brand experiences with the internal Marketing team
- Pitch on-trend creative ideas
- Collaborate with internal Product teams to create go-to-market messaging for new product offerings
- Incorporate creative feedback, audience insights, and relevant data into all work effectively
- Think conceptually and strategically to ideate original creative ideas, regardless of medium
A few of the KORTX Benefits We’re Proud to Offer !
- Competitive annual salary (we feel strongly about paying our people well)
- KORTX annual performance bonus
- Health, dental, and vision coverage on day one for you and your family with zero payroll contribution
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Option each day to work in the office or fully from home. You choose where you work best
- Monthly Recharge Day
- Paid maternity and paternity leave program
- Birthday gift card and employee tenure recognition
- A MacBook, or whatever equipment you need to do your work
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
*No outside recruiters please
KORTX does not sponsor H-1B visas at this time
Not sure exactly what we’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!
Contact UsEmail Us
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with KORTX, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Here’s what we've been up to recently.