Join the team
Ad Operations Specialist – Future Opportunity
Berkley, MI · Full-time · Fully Remote
KORTX is looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic digital marketer to join our advertising operations team. The candidate would be responsible for strategizing and executing digital advertising budgets for clients. The ideal candidate can interpret and support both initiatives that contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Our service-focused team is committed to responsiveness, efficiency, and consultancy. A successful candidate aligns with our team ethos and can demonstrate working knowledge of digital advertising platforms. The ultimate goal is to support business development through campaign performance and analysis.
Company Headquarters: Berkley, MI. Position may allow for a remote employee.
This position is a future hire for Q4 2021/Q1 2022
What We're Looking For
• 2+ years of experience in digital advertising with a focus on programmatic buying
• Hands-on experience with a Demand Side Platform
• Track record of delivering profitable digital marketing results and KPI’s
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
• A comprehensive understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, best practices, bid and optimization strategies, and campaign objectives
• Strong quantitative orientation towards data analysis and insights
• Analyze data, develop insights and communicate recommendations to all levels of the organization
What You'll Be Responsible For
• Activate digital media plans as defined by internal and external teams
• Monitor & analyze campaigns while making regular, proactive changes to improve campaign performance
• Identify & present new opportunities for growth
• Partner with business development teams to add in-depth product knowledge and trade-specific strategies
• Post Campaign analysis for Account Management & Sales
• Vetting and implementation of technology partners including ad-serving, 3rd party verification, and performance tracking
• QA tag and pixel implementation with internal and external teams
• Attractive Annual Salary
• Employer Covered Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance Effective Day 1 of Employment
• 401k Match
• Monthly Health and Wellness Reimbursement
• Cell Phone Reimbursement
• Open Vacation Policy
• Flexible Hours
• Great Place to Work Certified
• Ranked on Inc. Magazine’s 2019 and 2020 Fastest Growing Companies Lists
Not sure exactly what we’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!
Contact UsEmail Us
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with KORTX, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know