Join the team
KORTX is looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic digital marketer to join our advertising operations team. The candidate would be responsible for strategizing and executing digital advertising budgets for clients. The ideal candidate can interpret and support both initiatives that contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Our service-focused team is committed to responsiveness, efficiency, and consultancy. A successful candidate aligns with our team ethos and can demonstrate working knowledge of digital advertising platforms. The ultimate goal is to support business development through campaign performance and analysis.
What We're Looking For
• 2+ years of experience in digital advertising with a focus on programmatic buying
• Hands-on experience with a Demand Side Platform
• Track record of delivering profitable digital marketing results and KPI’s
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
• A comprehensive understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem, best practices, bid and optimization strategies, and campaign objectives
• Strong quantitative orientation towards data analysis and insights
• Analyze data, develop insights and communicate recommendations to all levels of the organization
What You'll Be Responsible For
• Activate digital media plans as defined by internal and external teams
• Monitor & analyze campaigns while making regular, proactive changes to improve campaign performance
• Identify & present new opportunities for growth
• Partner with business development teams to add in-depth product knowledge and trade-specific strategies
• Post Campaign analysis for Account Management & Sales
• Vetting and implementation of technology partners including ad-serving, 3rd party verification, and performance tracking
• QA tag and pixel implementation with internal and external teams
A few of the KORTX Benefits We’re Proud to Offer !
- Competitive annual salary (we feel strongly about paying our people well)
- KORTX annual performance bonus
- Health, dental, and vision coverage on day one for you and your family with zero payroll contribution
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Option each day to work in the office or fully from home. You choose where you work best
- Monthly Recharge Day
- Paid maternity and paternity leave program
- Birthday gift card and employee tenure recognition
- A MacBook, or whatever equipment you need to do your work
Not sure exactly what we’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!
Contact UsEmail Us
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with KORTX, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Here’s what we've been up to recently.