Join the team
The Account Strategist will work within KORTX’s media planning & strategy team and collaborate with colleagues to build effective campaign proposal strategies. This position requires advanced experience with all aspects of digital media and an emphasis on Display, Video, Native, Audio and Advanced TV. Previous experience with Paid Social and Search is preferred. The Account Strategist will use multiple tools to develop campaign proposals that are customized for the client/brand and designed to exceed KPI goals using a combination of audience, inventory and creative tactics. This position reports to the Director of Strategy and will achieve various objectives through daily engagement with KORTX team members and clients.
What We're Looking For
• 2-3 years of hands-on digital media planning experience in an agency, publisher or platform environment.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented and willing to execute consistent engagement.
• Outstanding written and verbal communicator with the ability to articulate complex concepts.
• Highly proficient in Keynote and Microsoft Office suite.
• Organized, accountable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in managing large amounts of data and able to interpret and extract meaningful insights for strategic use.
• Exceptional time management, teamwork and collaboration skills.
What You'll Be Responsible For
• Apply advanced media planning experience to ensure all KORTX media proposals reflect the quality and strategic sophistication expected by our clients.
• Maintain a queue of ongoing client RFPs and oversee timely delivery of all proposal materials.
• Work closely with the Operations and Account Management teams to ensure media proposals meet internal requirements and are feasible for activation.
• Actively participate in external partner relationships and maintain communication on current and upcoming capabilities.
• Continually evaluate internal media planning processes and identify opportunities for improvement or adjustment.
• Collaborate with sales executives on client challenges and objectives in order to understand business goals and appropriate strategic approach.
• Maintain and develop strong professional relationships with KORTX team members to promote cross-function collaboration.
A few of the KORTX Benefits We’re Proud to Offer !
- Competitive annual salary (we feel strongly about paying our people well)
- KORTX annual performance bonus
- Health, dental, and vision coverage on day one for you and your family with zero payroll contribution
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Option each day to work in the office or fully from home. You choose where you work best
- Monthly Recharge Day
- Paid maternity and paternity leave program
- Birthday gift card and employee tenure recognition
- A MacBook, or whatever equipment you need to do your work
Not sure exactly what we’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!
Contact UsEmail Us
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with KORTX, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Here’s what we've been up to recently.