Join the team
KORTX is looking for a digitally savvy, highly motivated Account Manager to join our digital marketing team. Account Managers at KORTX maximize client partnerships through the maintenance of quality business relationships and the ability to understand customer needs/requirements with regard to our suite of digital media advertising solutions. The Account Manager serves a crucial role at KORTX as the primary link between our internal teams and outside clients. This role will be focused on one KORTX client (national senior living and wellness). The Account Manager will support our Media Director to ensure the cohesive execution of the senior living customer, including media, creative, and analytics strategies.
This role reports to the Director, Account Management.
What We're Looking For
- 3-5+ Years of Digital Media Experience (Brand, Agency, Publisher or Platform)
- Knowledge of and/or Working Experience with Demand Side Platforms, Data Management Platforms, Customer Data Platforms, Ad Servers, Mobile/Social/Native/Video Advertising Platforms, etc.
- Experience with pixels/tagging a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Passion for customer service with a business development acumen
- Proven ability to drive incremental sales and foster strong client relationships
- Proactive approach to creating solutions for our clients
- Independent, self-starter with the ability to work in a setting with high-volume requests and short turnaround times
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and ownership in all client communications
- Strong history of high client retention and incremental business growth
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone & presentation Skills
- Willingness to travel as needed for client support
- Proficient in Excel, Keynote/PowerPoint
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Act as a primary point of contact for clients, facilitating regular communication, updates, and presentations to ensure they are always well-informed and engaged with our media strategies.
- Work with Strategy team on future opportunities with current clients
- Monitor and manage project timelines and milestones, ensuring all deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Oversee the trafficking of media campaigns, managing the logistics to ensure smooth and successful campaign rollouts.
- Provide guidance, QA, troubleshooting and client support for tag management
- Compile campaign reports and provide insightful analyses to facilitate data-driven decision-making and optimizations.
- Develop strategic account and campaign plans in partnership with Sales, Ad Ops and Strategy teams utilizing data analytics and insights from campaigns
- Manage all campaign trafficking and service desk for clients (Jira)
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of KORTX’s managed service solution set and internal platforms
- Ability to implement company processes and verify the execution of these processes for the assigned client programs
- Compile campaign reporting presentations that provide insightful analyses to facilitate data-driven decision-making and optimizations. Presenting decks in a way that’s easily digestible with client personnel.
- Draw key insights from analytics as they pertain to the client’s goals
- Collaborate with the shared resources including a Digital Strategist, Traditional Strategist, Executive Sponsor, Head of Programmatic Trading, Campaign Specialist, and Director of Analytics to ensure a holistic approach that meets client’s unique requirements.
- Schedule, coordinate, and conduct on-site visits, ensuring clients’ needs are effectively addressed. Coordinate and attend internal and client meetings as needed.
A few of the KORTX Benefits We’re Proud to Offer !
- Competitive annual salary (we feel strongly about paying our people well)
- KORTX annual performance bonus
- Health, dental, and vision coverage on day one for you and your family with zero payroll contribution
- 401k with employer match
- Flexible work schedule and open vacation policy
- Option each day to work in the office or fully from home. You choose where you work best
- Monthly Recharge Day
- Paid maternity and paternity leave program
- Birthday gift card and employee tenure recognition
- A MacBook, or whatever equipment you need to do your work
Not sure exactly what we’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!
Contact UsEmail Us
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with KORTX, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Here’s what we've been up to recently.