Job Description: Marketing Coordinator
KORTX is looking for a marketing coordinator to join our growing team. This individual will assist with the development and execution of all marketing and communication materials and initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions including advertising, creative, branding, digital and social media. The marketing coordinator must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Collaborate, brainstorm and strategize across teams on marketing needs including web pages, presentations, sales collateral, social content, etc.
- Design, write and edit content for sales materials and blogs
- Generate and manage content across social channels
- Create, execute and monitor content for email campaigns and newsletters
- Maintain marketing inventory and distribute appropriately to the sales team
- Manage the website including content creation and graphic design
- Consistently conduct industry and competitive research to stay on top of trends and bring content ideas to the forefront
- Assist with event preparation and execution
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of marketing/content creation/graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of traditional, digital, content and social media marketing
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, etc.
- Location: Royal Oak, MI