Job Description: Lead Designer
KORTX is looking for a creative and modern designer to join our growing team. This individual will have a great sense of design and will drive decisions that engage our users while maintaining a sense of integrity across KORTX applications, marketing collateral and ad products.
We are interested in hiring a true design professional who is capable of creating compelling content and being heavily involved in our product design for web and native mobile experiences. This individual will also have branding experience, ensuring the essence of KORTX bleeds into their design work.
To complement the above requirements, this individual must have excellent communication skills as the work will engage them across our entire company and will require conversing with a diverse team (marketing, technology, operations). This individual will need to continuously evolve and grow in their approach to thrive at KORTX. We encourage personal and professional development and appreciate a good sense of humor!
What We’re Looking For:
- Portfolio of work
- Strong UI experience and branding sense
- Excellent web design ability
- Excellent and fluid communication skills
- Solid experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, XD, etc.
- Good sense of graphic design
- UI experience (1 year required)
- UX experience (1 year required)
- Branding experience (1 year required)
- Ability to commute to our Royal Oak office during normal work hours
- This is a full-time position – we will not accept applications for remote, freelance or agency work
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.