Job Description: Front-End Software Engineer (React)
KORTX is changing the way brands and partners engage with consumers. Eliminating friction across disparate systems and providing a better user experience to customers is the goal. We have many technical challenges to resolve and are looking for smart, talented engineers with experience in ReactJS and other related UI technologies.
- Design, develop and maintain user-facing software
- Integrate with REST APIs
- Participate in Code Reviews to adhere to best practices
- Utilize Git feature branch workflow to coordinate development
- 2+ years experience with React (redux, hooks, create-react-app)
- 2+ years experience with HTML/CSS
- UI/UX Design (preferred)
- BA/BS Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field (preferred)
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.