Job Description: Digital Marketing Consultant
KORTX is looking for a knowledgeable, enthusiastic and customer-centric digital marketer to join our team and support one of our Brand partners. The Digital Marketing Consultant is a dedicated liaison to the Brand responsible for the development and execution of the Brand’s digital marketing strategy. The Digital Marketing Consultant will craft strategic solutions that focus on financial profitability and ROI messaging.
In addition, the Digital Marketing Consultant will serve as the primary conduit for all things digital between the Brand and its’ various retail locations. The Digital Marketing Consultant will be responsible for all tasks associated with building and executing an effective go-to-market strategy and will also educate the retail stakeholders on the value of these programs explaining how it will improve their bottom line. This includes traveling to the retail location to learn about stakeholders, their business objective and the local competitive landscape.
The Digital Marketing Consultant will also be responsible for the strategy and management of the Brand’s local Pay Per Click and Social advertising campaigns. The Digital Marketing Consultant will also serve as the Subject Matter Expert for KORTX’s proprietary retail marketing.
- This is a client-facing role and the candidate must be confident and comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization.
- Candidate must be professional, ambitious, organized, determined, results and goal oriented.
- Spend a minimum of three days per week working at the Brand’s office.
- Spend a minimum of five days per month working with retail locations within Midwest states.
- Ability to address questions from retail stakeholders on behalf of the Brand.
- Self-motivated, exceptional communication and organizational skills with thorough follow through and attention to detail.
- Ability to listen, understand client’s business needs/objectives and proactively look for opportunities to leverage KORTX technology, people and processes to help the client achieve those objectives and grow their business.
- Knowledge of and/or working experience with developing national digital advertising strategies for brands while working with retail stores to apply locally.
- Passionate digital marketing enthusiast who is able to stay up to date with the latest industry trends, tools and technology and educate Brand and retail stakeholders.
- Advise on best practices for performance execution, aligned with the goals and expectations of your assigned titles and with a view of macro topics such as viewability, attribution, fraud, measurement and brand safety.
- Create, own, manage and optimize campaigns at the retail level. Make decisions as to the best method to hit client targets and adjust campaign parameters as needed.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Google AdWords ad auction, general advertising ecosystem, best practices, bid and optimization strategies and campaign objectives.
- Comprehensive understanding of Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Ads Manager, Snapchat Ads Manager and other social platforms.
- Analyze data, develop insights and communicate recommendations to all levels of the organization.
- 5+ Years of Digital Media experience (Brand, Agency, Publisher or Platform)
- 1-2 Years of Digital Paid Search and/or Social Media experience with proven results
- Google Ads Search certified
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Passion to educate and sell
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel as needed for retail training, support and education
- Ranked #255 on Inc. Magazine’s 2019 Fastest Growing Companies list
- Great Place to Work certified
- Attractive base salary and annual bonus opportunity
- Industry leading, employer covered, Medical, Vision and Dental insurance effective day one of employment
- Monthly health and wellness reimbursement
- Open vacation policy
- Flexible hours and remote work availability
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.