KORTX is looking for digitally savvy, highly motivated sales professionals to join our digital media and technology sales team. Account Executives maximize digital advertising potential through the development of quality business relationships and the ability to understand customer needs/requirements with regard to our suite of digital media advertising opportunities.
MO, IA, WA, UT, MA, PA, VA, NC, SC, TX
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ Years of Digital Media Sales Experience (Brand, Agency, Publisher or Platform)
- Knowledge Of and/or Working Experience with Demand Side Platforms, Data Management Platforms, Customer Data Platforms, Ad Servers, Programatic/Mobile/Social/Native/CTV, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Passion to Educate & Sell with strong working knowledge of digital media
- Proven Experience managing a book of business from prospecting to deal close
- Exceptional Written, Verbal, Phone & Presentation Skills with ability to use technology to engage clients
- Strong Computer Skills including Gsuite, Excel and Keynote
- Proven Ability to Exceed Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Goals
- Individually driven to work in a competitive marketplace
- Account Executive would reside in or near assigned territory
What You’ll Be Responsible For
- Engaging key decision makers in consultive conversations while demonstrating how KORTX’s suite of digital media offerings create business solutions
- Establishing strong, influential relationships with both Advertising Agency and Client Direct decision makers throughout the established territory
- Achieving and Exceeding established Revenue Goals for your territory by building New Accounts while working to consistently grow revenue opportunities in existing accounts.
- Travel as needed throughout existing territory to engage with potential and existing clients
- Attractive Base Salary and Uncapped Monthly Commissions
- Employer Covered Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance Effective Day 1 of Employment
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- 401k Match
- Open Vacation Policy
- Flexible hours including Work from Home
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.