Join the team
KORTX is looking for digitally savvy, highly motivated sales professionals to join our digital advertising and technology sales team. Associate Account Executives maximize the potential of KORTX’s suite of digital advertising solutions through the development of high-quality leads. Associate Account Executives become a digital advertising expert after given the opportunity to partner with a senior sales mentor and support a growing portfolio of Fortune 5000 brands. This position requires a heavy amount of Prospecting and Lead-development working directly with internal departments as well as outside sales.
What We're Looking For
- 1-2 years of Digital Media Experience (Brand, Agency, Publisher, or Platform)
- Knowledge Of and/or Working Experience with Demand Side Platforms, Data Management Platforms, Customer Data Platforms, Ad Servers, Programmatic/Mobile/Social/Native/CTV, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Sales experience Preferred
- Exceptional Written, Verbal, Phone & Presentation Skills with ability to use technology to engage clients
- Strong Computer Skills including G Suite, Excel, and Keynote
- HubSpot familiarity is a plus
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Daily Prospecting and Lead Generation with both Agency and Client Direct prospective clients via phone, email and in person
- Providing daily assistance to Senior level Account Executives including Lead Qualification, scheduling Meetings, assistance with Proposals, Insertion Orders as well as Pitches.
- Engaging key Decision Makers while demonstrating how KORTX’s suite of digital media offerings create business solutions
- Establishing influential relationships with both Advertising Agency and Client Direct decision-makers
- Achieving and exceeding established KPIs for your role by building New Accounts while working to consistently grow revenue opportunities in existing accounts.
- Travel as needed to engage with potential and existing Clients
- Attractive Base Salary and Quarterly Bonus Opportunity
- Employer Covered Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance Effective Day 1 of Employment
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- 401k Match
- Open Vacation Policy
- Flexible hours including Work from Home
- Training and Mentorship Provided by Professionals with Decades of Industry Experience
Not sure exactly what we’re looking for or just want clarification? We’d be happy to chat with you and clear things up for you. Anytime!
Contact UsEmail Us
Don't see a job for you?
Do you feel like you belong working with KORTX, but we just don’t have your dream job posted? No problem, just reach out.Let us know
KORTX is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender/identity, sexual orientation, race, cultural background, religion, physical disability, status as a protected veteran, age, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We celebrate all team members and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Here’s what we've been up to recently.